Single holidays, 13 things you can do to make your trip the most beautiful adventure of your life
1. You can flirt, of course. Paying attention to those in front of you when you have to go further: remember for your safety that you are on holiday alone .
2. You can freely decide when, where and how to go : you do not have to be accountable to anyone, compromise with anyone, or choose things that maybe do not just go to make someone happy. What a beautiful freedom!
3. You can organize the details as you like : do you want to stop more in one place? Do you want to eat lunch at 5 instead of at noon? Do you want to sleep under the stars instead of in your room? You can do it and nobody will tell you anything.
4. You can learn more about yourself : there are things on holiday that can push you beyond your limits. And then there are the moments in which you can dialogue so much with your inner self, in perfect solitude. Or you can free your mind from any thought and let yourself be invaded by all the wonderful sensations of a journey. Mindfulness is very useful in these cases.
5. You can take long crossings (on foot, by train, by bus, by plane) looking at unique places with the music you like best in your ears. You alone before the beauty of the universe. At the pace that you choose. It will be an unforgettable experience, of those that will mark your way of being forever.
6. You can make many new friends : not that in pairs or with friends you can not do, but when you are alone it is naturally easier. And surely you will find interesting people to exchange life experiences with.
7. You can take pictures that you like, when and how you want. Or do not do them for nothing , if you do not want to. Taste the moment and remember the places only inside you.
8. Pampered: indulge in some extra luxury during your holiday ( a spa , a luxury hotel, a massage, a haircut, a manicure); in the end you have to think only of yourself and you can therefore calibrate the economic resources accordingly. And the time available.
9. Do something you’ve never done before. So where you are you do not know anyone.
10. Make at least one excursion in total solitude. Even if you left with a group of the same tour operator.
11. Hang on social networks with your pretenders left at home . It’s always nice.
12. Keep a “logbook”. Help yourself with a travel app or take a notebook with you to write down thoughts and reflections, as well as visited places and known people.
13. Make all the experiences you have set yourself and even more : bite your life, do not waste even a moment. A single holiday might not get you back anymore 😉